Updated: October 4, 2021
1. Information Collected
We may collect a variety of information from or about you from various sources, as described below.
- Information You Submit to Us. When communicating with the Company, you may submit to us your personal contact information, such as your name, job title, company name, physical address, email address, and phone number. If you are a vendor or independent contractor, you may provide us with contact information for you or your employees and your payment information.
The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
The Company may use persistent cookies that can identify browsers that have previously visited the Site. When you provide the Company with personal information, a unique identifier may be assigned to your session. This unique identifier is associated with a persistent cookie that the Company places on your Web browser. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate the Site, but you may not be able to successfully use Services offered through the Site. The Company may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with other information we collect to provide you with information about the Company and the Services and for the purposes described in Section 2, below.
The Company may engage third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Site. We may also use other third-party cookies and similar technologies to track the performance of Company advertisements. These third parties may track individuals’ activities on the Site and third-party sites.
2. Use of Information Collected
We use the information we collect:
To respond to your inquiries and answer your questions, to provide you with requested information, and to perform our Services;
To provide, operate, maintain, improve, and enhance the Site;
To understand and analyze how you use our Site and develop new features, and functionality;
To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide the information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
For marketing and advertising purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in our Services and to send you information regarding the Company;
For compliance purposes or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or government agency; and
For other purposes for which we provide notice at the time the information is collected.
3. Sharing of Information Collected
- To Provide the Services. We share information as necessary for business and commercial purposes in order to provide our Services. For example, entities that provide cannabis related products or services may request to be listed on the Site or to advertise their business on the Site, including contact information for their organizations.
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the operation of the Site, the provision of our Services, to support our business operations, or to communicate with you. For example, the Company may share your information with our service providers so that these service providers can communicate with you on our behalf, using the contact information you provided to the Company.
- Analytics and Advertising Partners. We use analytics services to collect and process certain analytics data as described further in Section 1 above.
- As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures. The Company reserves the right to access, use, preserve, or disclose your information if we believe doing so is necessary or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company, or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
4. Links to Other Sites
5. Children’s Privacy
6. International Transfer of Information Collected
We are a United States company and the Site is hosted in the United States. If you choose to communicate with us or visit the Site from the European Union, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. We may also transfer your information from the United States to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and providing our Services. By providing any information, including personal information, directly to the Company, or to us on or through the Site, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
7. Colorado Residents
The Company acknowledges that individuals in the State of Colorado have certain rights associated with the personal information received and retained by the Company through Colorado privacy laws, especially the Colorado Privacy Act (the CPA) of 2021. While this newly passed consumer privacy law will take effect on July 1, 2023, we assure you that our data privacy terms fully abide by the law and, even now, we do not sell information about you.
8. Do Not Track Notice
Many web browsers give you the option to send a "Do Not Track" signal to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not specifically respond to "Do Not Track" signals.
We encourage users to review the privacy policies of our analytics service providers to learn about their choices concerning the information they collect from individuals. In addition, the Network Advertising Initiative offers information about some of the Internet advertising companies we may use, including how to opt-out of interest based advertising they deliver. For all the details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
The Company makes reasonable efforts to protect your information by using appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to protect unauthorized disclosure, access to, or loss of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees that our safeguards will always work.
11. Contacting Us & Effective Date